Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, quality check and packaging. All orders are dispatched within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- Tracking: Differently form what you are used to, our parcels can't be tracked as our Italian system uses QR codes for tracking and this system can't be read by 99% of Barcodes readers. If you want to track your package upgrade to UPS.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. US orders are shipped by Priority Air Mail mail which is the Italian postal service that is delivered in the USA by the US Postal Service (or your local postal service in other Countries). After processing and leaving the warehouse in Italy, items usually take between 21 and 30 days to arrive at their destination in the USA, but can take longer from time to time due to US Customs.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Unfortunately shipping now takes on average up to 6/8 weeks and if your delivery is time-bound it's best to upgrade to UPS express delivery ( 3/5 days).
- UK Border Fee: A fee has been implemented, effective 01/01/2021, on all shipments (excluding letters and documents) exported and imported between European Union Countries and Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), as well as shipments between Northern Ireland and Great Britain. The buyer is responsible for all costs from the point of delivery, including import customs clearance, duties and taxes.
In all deliveries Customs Duties and Taxes are always responsibilities of the buyer.
Thank you for your patience while waiting for your parcel.
Remember: we are located in Rome, Italy!!!